LEE Jeans ‘Rediscover Work Life’ APAC digital campaign
The LEE Jeans ‘Rediscover Work Life’ digital campaign is open to residents of Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam 18 years or above.
The competition will take place between 09:00:00 on 3th April, 2017 and 23:59:59 on 30 June, 2017 (GMT+8)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.Participation in the Competition constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Competition Terms and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition.
- 2.The organizer of this Competition is VF Hong Kong Limited (the "Organizer")
- 3.Employees, officers and representatives of the Organizer or any of their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation in the Competition constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Competition Terms and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- 4.Rules of participation:
- •Participant is required to partake in the 'Lee Jeans – Rediscover Work Life' digital campaign
- •Participant show their own ideas of how to rediscover worklife with video/photography by :
- a) uploading to the primary upload site of www.rediscoverworklife.com according to the instruction as shown on the page, or;
- b) Uploading to a public Instagram / Twitter account with inclusion of hashtag(#) of 'ReDiscoverWorklife', the day-to-day mission and Lee Jeans official channel as described in instructions found on www.rediscoverworklife.com.
- •Participant enters their details in the form under the "Participate" section of the Lee Jeans 'Rediscover Work Life' campaign site www.rediscoverworklife.com.
A total of 1 participants in the ‘competition’ will receive a Lee x Lopifit® limited edition.
- 6.Prizes will be determined by VF Hong Kong Limited based on the creativity and written ideas of the video/photography submissions that best represent the idea of how to rediscover worklife.
- 7.Prizes are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and not returnable.
- 8.Prize winners will be announced within ten working days after the end of the campaign, and notified by email or private message in social media channels. Prize winners must send reply with their address and details for verification within one week of the official winner announcement to confirm. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and the Organizer will award the prize to an alternative participant.
- 9.The Organizer will strive to fulfil the prize requirements but reserves the right to alter the fulfillment at any time.
- 10.By agreeing to submit video/photography and written ideas to the submissions gallery and on public Instagram account with the required hashtag (#), Participant agrees to allow the Organizer to use the material for promotional purposes, including posting to the brand website and social media channels.
- 11.Participant verifies that all images uploaded to the Lee Jeans 'Rediscover Work Life' APAC digital campaign are original images belonging to the Participant and not in conflict with any copyright issues.
- 12.For any photograph or video submitted in which another person is recognizable, any liability for claims for misuse of that image shall lie upon Participant and not the Organizers of the event.
- 13.Disclaimer. The Organizers shall not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Organizer or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- 14.By entering the contest, entrants grant the Organizer a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce, display, distribute, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media or product now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and any other governmental purposes. Any photograph reproduced may or may not include a photographer credit at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Organizers will not be required to seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- 15.Participant agrees that it is his/her sole responsibility to obtain all permissions necessary for the grant of the rights contained in paragraph 14 above. Participant also agrees, as a condition of being awarded any prize in the contest, to take, at the Organizer request, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of assignments, transfers, affidavits and other documents) reasonably necessary, as requested by the Organizer, to effect, perfect, or confirm the Organizer rights in and to his/her photographs and videos or other rights granted in these rules.
- 16.Participant warrant that (i) the photographs and videos are original and do not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (ii) the transfer of ownership of the photographs and videos under this Agreement will not violate or infringe the rights of any third party; and (iii) the photographs and videos are not subject to any encumbrances. Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless VF Corp, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates from any claims, damages, losses or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of any breach or any alleged breach of any of the foregoing warranties.
- 17.The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant found or suspected of falsifying their identity in order to take part in the Competition. The Organizer also retains the right to recover damages or other compensation from rogue participants. Prohibited acts include but are not limited to the following:
- •Using one identity or IP to register for multiple accounts
- •Using another person's identity or account to participate in the Competition whether expressly or prohibited
- •Exploiting technical loopholes or any mechanical faults to retrieve a prize
- 18.This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or any other social media platform
- 19.The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters associated with the Competition. The final decision of the Organizer will be final and binding.